Sunday, December 16, 2012

new camera

 I've been thinking I want a new camera for about a year. After deciding black friday might be a good time to find a good deal, Michael got into the research. He looked at consumer reports and compared all sorts of specs. Eventually, he found a camera that he felt was the best. I'm lucky to have Michael to do all the grunt work for me, as I'm sure I would have been overwhelmed trying to pick a camera. The part of it that is the most obvious and exciting is the 20x optical zoom and 90x digital zoom. whoa! While I was visiting my friend Whitney in Chewelah, WA (north of Spokane), I took a picture of the view from her backyard, and then took another picture zoomed in on the mountain in the distance. (see below) I don't think I zoomed in all of the way either!

1 comment: